At Vegavilanos, S.L we are committed to protecting your privacy. We want to be transparent about the data we collect, how we use it, and the rights you have to control your data.
1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
Vegavilanos, S.L is responsible for the processing of the User's personal data and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of natural persons and in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data, so that the following is provided treatment information:
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In the company we treat the data of interested persons for the management and development of communications (user contact, query resolution, comercial promotion, newsletter delivery, company profile management on social networks, etc.) as well as for attend the requested services and develop our activity.
What kind of data do we process?
In addition to the different means of obtaining mentioned, as well as the different purposes of treatment exposed, we inform you that the types of data that we can process in our information system are:
- Identification data
- Email addresses
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept as long as you maintain a relationship with you, either as a customer or as another type of interested party; as long as the deletion of these is not requested; or while there is some provision or legal requirement of conservation of these.
When the data cease to be necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, they will be deleted ensuring their confidentiality.
In the case of data provided for the purpose of job search, if these are not of interest to the company, they will be eliminated immediately ensuring their confidentiality.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data may be due to the execution of a commercial, commercial, labor contract, etc., in which the interested party is a party.
Another legal basis for the processing of your data is informed consent in the case of other treatments such as: contact form of the website, participation in the company's social network profiles, and any other treatment that necessarily implies the collection of your personal data, for which a clear affirmative action by the interested party will be an essential requirement.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data of the interested parties will not be communicated to any third party, except legal obligation in this regard.
What are your rights when you provide us with and / or process your data?
As an interested party, you may at any time request the exercise of any of the following rights that assist you in data protection matters:
- Access your data: You have the right to access your data to know what personal data we are dealing with that concerns you.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify those personal data that you consider inaccurate and that concern you, and that are subject to treatment by THE ENTITIES, as well as the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data was no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep the data about which you have requested limitation in the processing for the exercise or defense of claims.
- To the portability of your data: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, and that you have provided us, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading, as well as to be transmitted by our company to another responsible for the treatment.
- Oppose the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you will have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case, we would stop processing them unless we must continue to do so for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or the defense of possible claims.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, in this case, before the Spanish Agency for data protection http://www.aepd.es
We inform you that you can exercise your rights over your personal data through any of the following ways:
- Postal address: Avda. Andalucía s/n 04825 Chirivel, Almería
- Phone number: 611 606 009
- e-mail: email@example.com
Sending communications or information
Our policy regarding the sending of information through telematic means (email, instant messaging, etc.), is limited to sending only communications that we consider of interest to our users and interested parties, in relation to the functions and activity of the company, or that you have consented to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages, we will offer through them the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and waive the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, Article 22 of Law 34/2002 on Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, of the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request, by of the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
The user guarantees that the information he provides is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any direct or indirect damage or loss that may be caused as a result of breach of such obligation.
In the event that not all data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.